Công ty Phúc Giang Tuyển Dụng
(E-commerce) Sales & Marketing executive
This position will report to the Business Development Lead . The person will be a core member of a small but effective Harman APAC team that will help execute its Go to market strategy in Vietnam.
This is a team contributing role that has huge impact in the way Harman’s brands are experienced, perceived and discussed online and offline.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have any direct reports.
- Responsible for merchandising PGI’s e-store and managing on-site promotions
- Develop and execute the online merchandising strategy
- Provide ongoing sales reporting and analysis, focusing on ROI, conversion rate and other marketing KPI’s
- Facilitate communication between cross-functional teams and Harman team to meet deliverables.
- Work closely with Harman Digital marketing team and PGI sales & marketing team to optimize search engine marketing through targeting to provide the best consumer experience across platforms.
- Work with Digital marketing team or Agency to develop integrated campaigns that span across email social, on-site and mobile.
- Manage and grow customer database through acquisition campaigns, brand partnerships, and innovative strategies
- Lead conversion rate and optimization through online activities/ campaigns including: A/B testing, customer journey analysis, copy optimization, online surveys/customer feedback, cart abandonment analysis, and consumer segmentation
- Conduct QA testing to ensure accuracy of new products/ promotions details display across platforms and optimal user experience.
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives
- Working knowledge of content management systems, preferred.
- Knowledge of DemandWare is a plus
- Proven success managing and growing ecommerce stores
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within the organization
- Excellent analytical skills critical
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, DHTML, CSS is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skill is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
Phone number: 0833031999